Cursive Kickoff gives second grade students the option of beginning cursive instruction earlier. After a quick review of print, lessons progress to teaching cursive letters in developmental groups based on formation.
- Offers digital instruction opportunities
- Facilitates an easy transition from printing to cursive
- Includes pretest/posttest screener to help drive instruction and monitor student progress
- Learn & Check helps teachers and students check letter, word, and sentence skills
- Lesson plans incorporate letter review with words and sentences
- Activity pages combine handwriting instruction with paragraph, poem, composition, and language arts activities