This virtual workshop will introduce you to our comprehensive, easy-to-use cursive curriculum that uses engaging multisensory techniques and research-based methods to make handwriting a natural and automatic skill for children of all ages and abilities. You will learn why we teach cursive in this age of technology and learn about our unique teaching order and vertical style of cursive. You will discover how Review & Mastery lessons will help ensure cursive success and what our Tow Truck Letters are. Learn how you can integrate the Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tool to plan and implement your lessons.
This is a virtual, instructor-led workshop. Use your own laptop or desktop to participate in this online workshop through the internet.
This is an intermediate level workshop.
Register online with promo code WEB2020 to save $20!
Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
WORKSHOP SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
(It is HIGHLY recommended that you test your device prior to joining the workshop.)
- Test ON24.
Conduct an ON24 system test.
- If you have issues joining the webinar, review the Webinar Help Guide.
- The login link will be sent on the day of the workshop. Log in to the ON24 link at least 15 minutes prior to start time to test the workshop link and your audio connection.
Length of session: 2 ½ hours
- Learn the importance of teaching cursive handwriting to boost academic success in your students
- Identify a multisensory, child-friendly teaching order to teach cursive connections, lowercase and capital letters
- Learn how to integrate the Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tools with your students to enhance and support your lessons
- Explore engaging ways to incorporate writing activities and Building Writing into your daily instruction
- Locate additional resources to support your year-long handwriting instruction, including the Screener of Handwriting Proficiency
2.5 Contact Hours
Please note: Register two weeks prior to the workshop to ensure delivery before the workshop. The materials will be shipped directly to you. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. If you are an international registrant (outside US and Canada), please reach out to us at email@example.com to review your options as additional shipping rates will apply.
Materials subject to change without notice.
- Cursive Handwriting
- Cursive Success
- Can-Do Cursive
- Blackboard with Double Lines
- Canvas Bag
- Virtual PD Hub Membership
- Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tool (60 day all access)