This virtual workshop will introduce you to our comprehensive, easy-to-use print curriculum that uses engaging multisensory techniques and research-based methods to make handwriting a natural and automatic skill for children of all ages and abilities. You will learn about the physical approach to handwriting, including grip. We will introduce our teaching order, why we use double lines and how you can integrate the Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tool to plan and implement your lessons.
This is a virtual, instructor-led workshop. Use your own laptop or desktop to participate in this online workshop through the internet.
This is an intermediate level workshop.
Use promo code PD202175 and save $75 (expires 12.31.21). Not valid on workshops under $130. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
Interested in attending a combination of virtual workshops?
$150 off for 2 workshops. Use promo code WS22021
$300 off for 3+ workshops. Use promo code WS32021
Combination rate is for one person. Restrictions may apply, not valid on all workshops
Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
WORKSHOP SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
(It is HIGHLY recommended that you test your device prior to joining the workshop.)
- Test ON24.
Conduct an ON24 system test.
- If you have issues joining the webinar, review the Webinar Help Guide.
- The login link will be sent via email, the day prior to the workshop. Log in to the ON24 link at least 15 minutes prior to start time to test the workshop link and your audio connection.
All times listed are Eastern.
- June 22 at 8:00 p.m.
- July 7 at 2:00 p.m.
- July 15 at 6:00 p.m.
- July 20 at 8:00 p.m.
- July 31 at 11:00 a.m.
- August 5 at 6:00 p.m.
- August 17 at 11:00 a.m.
- August 25 at 2:00 p.m.
- August 30 at 8:00 p.m.
- September 10 at 2:00 p.m.
- September 15 at 8:00 p.m.
- September 20 at 11:00 a.m.
- September 28 at 6:00 p.m.
NEW! On-DemandHybrid Instruction: HWT Print On-Demand Workshop
Length of session: 2 ½ hours
- Learn the importance of implementing the handwriting process and physical approach to building the skill of print handwriting in students
- Identify a multisensory, child-friendly teaching order to teach capital letters, number, and lowercase letters
- Understand how double lines lead to student writing success and learn simple teaching tips to help students write on any type of lined paper.
- Learn how to integrate the Handwriting Interactive Teaching Tools with your students to enhance and support your lessons
- Explore engaging ways to build student sentence skills and how to incorporate writing activities and Building Writing into your daily instruction
- Locate additional resources to support your year-long handwriting instruction, including the Screener of Handwriting Proficiency
2.5 Contact Hours
Please note: Register two weeks prior to the workshop to ensure delivery before the workshop. The materials will be shipped directly to you. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. If you are an international registrant (outside US and Canada), please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review your options as additional shipping rates will apply.
Materials subject to change without notice.
- Letters and Numbers For Me
- My Printing Book
- Printing Power
- Blackboard with Double Lines
- Slate Chalkboard
- Canvas Bag
- Virtual PD Hub Membership