Learn how to incorporate this vibrant new early literacy program in your classroom. Experience how it effectively teaches alphabet knowledge, oral language, and other foundational literacy skills. Learn to effectively teach alphabet knowledge and other foundational literacy skills through engaging and culturally diverse stories. A-Z for Mat Man and Me was designed to seamlessly slot into your literacy block, so your early readers can immediately dive in to engaging letter-learning and meaning-making lessons. Participants: Pre-K-1 educators, and individuals teaching alphabet knowledge to children.
This is a virtual, instructor-led workshop. Use your own laptop or desktop to participate in this online workshop through the internet.
WORKSHOP SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
(It is HIGHLY recommended that you test your device prior to joining the workshop.)
- Test ON24.
Conduct an ON24 system test.
- If you have issues joining the webinar, review the Webinar Help Guide.
- The login link will be sent via email, the day prior to the workshop. Log in to the ON24 link at least 15 minutes prior to start time to test the workshop link and your audio connection.
Length of session: 1.5 hours
- Accelerate letter learning and integrate phonological awareness and phonics skills through systematic and explicit instructional activities in small groups.
- Facilitate meaningful conversations to build integral social emotional habits, oral language, and meaning making skills.
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners while highlighting and celebrating diversity through authentic, universal, and engaging stories.
- Leverage digital assets to bring alphabet learning to life.
1.5 Contact Hours
There are currently no materials included with this training.