The purpose of this learning experience is to address disrupted instruction and help young children get ready for the upcoming school year with fun, hands-on activities using the Individual Student Manipulative Pack, which is included with registration! This workshop will provide examples, videos and active demonstration showing how easy it is to teach good habits for building letters and numbers. It's not just about letters! You will also see how to use the materials to build and draw a person, move and learn with music and so much more! This workshop is intended for families with children ranging from four - six years of age.
This is a virtual, instructor-led workshop. Use your own laptop or desktop to participate in this online workshop through the internet.
WORKSHOP SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
(It is HIGHLY recommended that you test your device prior to joining the workshop.)
- Test ON24.
Conduct an ON24 system test.
- If you have issues joining the webinar, review the Webinar Help Guide.
- The login link will be sent via email, the day prior to the workshop. Log in to the ON24 link at least 15 minutes prior to start time to test the workshop link and your audio connection.
Length of session: 1 hour
- Understand the importance of hands-on learning
- Learn how to use hands-on activities to teach letters and numbers
- Help your child develop confidence with drawing skills
1 Contact Hour