My Printing Book Teacher’s Guide gives multisensory strategies and activities for implementing first grade handwriting instruction.
Our My Printing Book Teacher’s Guide give you the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in the first grade classroom in only 15 minutes per day. With these tools, you'll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically, without thinking about how to form their letters.
- Accelerated capital letter instruction
- More opportunities for writing practice
- New, streamlined lesson design
- Embedded multimedia makes lesson planning easy
- Simplified teaching guidelines
- Differentiated Instruction
- English Language Learners strategies and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- School-to-home connections
- Line generalization
- Seamless and fluid instruction, including modeling, writing, and music