K’tav B’kalut is for children who know the Hebrew print alphabet and are ready for script at day school (higher grades) or Hebrew School (older students).
- Students learn to identify and write script letters, words, and simple sentences.
- Letter pages show large script models with the familiar Hebrew letter.
- Lessons are planned according to stroke formation and letter complexity.
- Teaching suggestions are included in a separate section at the back of the workbook.
- Large step-by-step models show letter formation.
- Word (and sentence) pages give review and practice on smaller lines.